Here’s what we’re doing to keep you safe in our Pocklington Accommodation
- No back to back bookings – a minimum of 30 hours between each booking is currently in place.
- Hand sanitiser is at the entrance to use before accessing the key and entering The Bungalow.
- All towels, sheets, duvet covers and pillow cases are washed at 60oC, we include a laundry sanitiser with each wash.
- We’ve purchased extra duvets, pillows and mattress protectors so they can be rotated between guests. This means they will have been stored for at least 72 hours between each booking
- We’ve removed bedroom cushions and throws to reduce the risk.
- We’ve committed to clean The bungalow in compliance with Airbnb’s 5 step cleaning protocol.
- Hard floors, sofas and chairs will be steam cleaned between guests.*
- All touch points (handles, remotes, key lock, appliances etc) will be sanitised with anitviral wipes.*
- All plates, dishes, cutlery, cups and glasses are dish washed at 60oC between guests. That includes what’s in the cupboards. For this reason we have had to reduce the amount of everything we provide.
To reduce the risk we have had to take the difficult decision to remove some of the extra touches we’ve previously provided.
- We are no longer able to offer a continental breakfast.
- A limited stock of tea and coffee with be provided in single use sachets along with 1pt milk to welcome you on arrival.
- A limited stock of miniture shower gel, soap, shampoo and conditioner will be provided incase you’ve forgotten yours.
* Where the property has been occupied in the last 72 hours